There is now no other site on the earth that is as beneficial for sharing videos or advertising as YouTube. There has never been a website in the last decade that allows us to become popular overnight and earn money online just by submitting videos.
Today, video marketing rules the content marketing sector. According to SEMrush data, YouTube, the first video sharing platform and the second biggest search engine, will rise by 4.9 percent in 2021. The number of YouTube watchers in the United States alone is predicted to reach 210 million by 2022! We anticipate some wonderful things from YouTube in 2022 as videos continue to wow and engage customers.
As of March 26, 2022, there are 113.9 million YouTube channels. Only 4.4 percent of YouTube's 2.6 billion active viewers have their own channel. Shorts, Live streaming, Chapters, Premieres, and the Community Tab, which were launched by the platform in 2021, boost content development and will undoubtedly attract more people. As 2022 unfolds, we will undoubtedly see an increase in the number of YouTube users and subscribers. The number of likes and shares obtained by the various material submitted on this site is astonishing. Let's look at the YouTube user figures for 2022 and see how they compare to now.
YouTube Statistics of Interest
1. Over 2.6 billion people use YouTube once a month, according to Statista 2022.
2. In 2022, India is expected to have 467 million YouTube users.
3. YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world, after Google.
4. YouTube's worldwide advertising sales are expected to reach $28.84 billion in 2021.
5. T-Series (213 million subscribers) had the most followers on YouTube, while Ryan's World produced the most money in 2020. (29 million subscribers).
6. YouTube Premium and YouTube Music will have more than 50 million global subscribers by 2021.
7. The second most popular social media network is YouTube.
8. Every day, nearly a billion hours of video are watched, resulting in billions of views.
9. The majority of YouTube users are between the ages of 15 and 35.
10. Mobile devices account for more than 70% of YouTube watch time.
11. YouTube views are 11:9 male to female.
12. Comedy is the most popular genre on YouTube (77 percent users).
13. Apple Inc was the largest advertiser on YouTube in 2020, spending $237.15 million.
14. YouTube accounts for around 25% of worldwide mobile traffic.
YouTube has not disclosed the number of channels available on its platform, nor has it offered a breakdown of how many channels fall under particular subscriber groups. All numbers in this post were personally researched utilising open-source intelligence methodologies and data from Google, Google Ads, YouTube, SEMrush, SocialBlade, Statista, GlobalWebIndex, and SimilarWeb.