Consider this: you purchase a bottle of water that is donated to a worthy cause. Isn't it amazing? But that isn't all. The money you spend also serves as an entry ticket for a million dirham lucky draw! If ever there was a win-win situation, this is it. Mahzooz Draw (previously known as Emirates Loto) provides you with an incredible opportunity to make your dreams come true. Do you want to know how it all works? Continue reading to learn more.
About Mahzooz (Emirates Loto)
Mahzooz (also known as Mahzooz Emirates Loto) conducts a weekly live draw to select winning numbers. While it provides participants with potentially life-changing opportunities, it also places a strong emphasis on giving back to the needy in the region's communities.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mahzooz (Emirates Loto)
Here are some frequently asked Mahzooz questions. Continue reading if you want to make a difference in someone's life while also having the opportunity to become a millionaire!
How to Play Mahzooz?
Here's a step-by-step guide to playing Mahzooz.
- On the official Mahzooz website, you can create a new account or log in to an existing one.
- Click "Play" and then "Buy Now."
- Choose how many water bottles you want to donate and then click the "add to cart" button. Each bottle costs AED 35 and entitles you to one line in the Mahzooz weekly draw.
- Depending on the number of purchased products, you will be presented with different columns. You will then enter your desired numbers. This number determines whether you win or lose.
- You can enter multiple draws by purchasing different products.
- After you've chosen your numbers and draw date, go to the checkout page to pay with your credit or debit card. You can also pay with your credit card by clicking add to cart.
- Using the information you provided when registering your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS or email.
- Every Saturday at 9:00 p.m., check the official Mahzooz website, Facebook page, and YouTube channel to see if you have won the jackpot.
- Concerned about missing out on a win? Winners are notified, and their winnings are added to their "Winning Balance."
How to Add Credit Balance?
Water bottles can be purchased and donated at Mahzooz using a credit or debit card (Emirates Loto). To add the Mahzooz credit balance, follow these steps.
- If you're a first-time user, enter your existing login information or create a new account.
- Navigate to 'My Account.' Click balance summary, then 'add credit balance.'
- Enter the amount to be added.
- Choose a payment method or a previously used card. (If you're using a new card, enter the necessary information.)
- You will be notified via email or SMS.
- Use your credit balance to participate in the Mahzooz weekly draw. *Please keep in mind that your credit balance is non-refundable.
How Do You Win?
When your numbers match the numbers drawn in the weekly draw, you win. Here's a breakdown of the categories.
Raffle Draw - Guaranteed Winners 3X AED 100,000
Match 5 out of 5 to WIN - AED 10 million
Match 4 out of 5 to WIN – AED 1 million
Match 3 out of 5 to WIN - AED 350
Previously, the grand prize winners had six matched numbers. To increase your chances of winning, five matched numbers can now yield the top prize.
How to Withdraw Your Mahzooz Winnings?
It's always a good idea to have a backup plan in case you become a millionaire overnight, right? Everyone has a wish list, whether it is for a favourite car, a dream home, or a world tour. But before we get there, there are a few things you should know. Here's how you can get your hands on the big prize!
- Log in with your login information to access your account.
- Navigate to 'My Account' and select 'Balance Summary/Total Balance.' Then, select 'Transfer/Withdraw'.
- You now have two choices. For starters, you can use your winnings to purchase credit. You can do so by selecting Transfer All Winnings. You cannot refund your winnings once they have been transferred. You can also withdraw your winnings by entering the amount and selecting the withdrawal method.
- Following that, you will be prompted to enter the necessary withdrawal information.
- Your phone will receive a confirmation email or SMS.
- If you do not withdraw your winnings within 60 days, they will be transferred to your credit balance automatically. So remember to stick to the rules.
- If the withdrawal amount is less than AED 300, a UAE bank transaction fee of AED 10 applies. Transferring money to a foreign bank costs AED 20. Please keep in mind that there are no fees for winnings over AED 300.
Are There Any Restrictions On Participation?
Yes, there are some limitations.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Participation must not be prohibited by local law.
- The participant cannot be a Mahzooz manager, manager's employee, or shareholder.
- The participant is not permitted to be the insurance representative, draw manager, or government representative.
- The participant cannot be a third-party consultant or contractor hired by the manager to gain access to the draw's insurance, security, and audit processes, or a close relative of said person.
- Participants should not be from sanctioned or embargoed countries.
Which Charities are Involved With The Project?
Here are some of the major charities that collaborate with Mahzooz.
- Emirates Red Crescent
- Friends of Cancer patients
- Al Jalila Foundation
- Pink Caravan
- Stop & Help
So you can rest assured that your money is going to good causes.
Can I Donate Any Other Products?
Only water bottles are currently available. However, more products will be added in the future.
From Where Can I Download Mahzooz App?
The Mahzooz app is available for download on Google Play and the App Store.
I Don’t Live In The UAE. Can I Take Part In The Draw?
You certainly can. However, due to money laundering laws, the grand prize winnings will only be transferred to a UAE bank account. The second prize money can be deposited into any bank account.
What Is The Deadline For Inclusion In The Draw?
The deadline to enter the weekly draw is Saturday, 08:30 p.m. (UAE time).
How Can I Contact Mahzooz Customer Support?
In the UAE, call their toll-free number +971-800-5825. Call +971-4-588-0100 if you live outside the UAE. That concludes our guide to Mahzooz (Emirates Loto), also known as Mahzooz Emirates Loto by some. Because of the one-of-a-kind nature of Mahzooz's draw, you know that whether you win or lose, your money will benefit those in need. So, even if your bank account does not increase, you can rest easy knowing that you did a good deed.