Have you ever heard the phrase "we live in the age of technology?" This includes not only visible technology, but also invisible technology, such as the age of cryptocurrencies, which is the new currency. Binance, on the other hand, is the world's largest and fastest cryptocurrency exchange platform.
Then there's the major question: can I withdraw funds from Binance to an account in the United Arab Emirates? You can feel guaranteed that this article will provide an answer.
Can I withdraw money from Binance to my bank account in UAE in 2022?
Yes! Yes, and I'd be happy to show you how. Binance makes both cryptocurrency and fiat currency deposits and withdrawals straightforward. Users who do not have Binance-supported cryptos can purchase them with a credit or debit card, P2P trading, Cash balances, or third-party payments. Users can withdraw coins supported by Binance to other wallets. Fiat money withdrawals are also possible on the Binance platform.
How to withdraw from Binance to my bank account in UAE 2022
1. Cryptocurrency Withdrawals in Binance
1. Select "Spot" from the "Wallets" dropdown menu to make a cryptocurrency withdrawal.
2. Select the cryptocurrency wallet from which you wish to withdraw funds and click "Withdraw."
3. Select the recipient's BTC address from the dropdown menu.
4. Choose a network for data transfer.
5. Press the "Submit" button after entering the amount of cryptocurrency you want to withdraw.
6. Go to the Withdrawal page and click "Add Withdrawal Address" if you haven't already done so using "Address Management." If you have the opportunity, scan the QR code.
Withdrawals of Fiat Money in Binance
1. To start a fiat withdrawal, go to the website and select fiat.
2. From the dropdown menu, select the currency you want to withdraw.
3. Finish the transaction by selecting your withdrawal method. Binance recommends bank/credit card withdrawals.
This is the procedure you must follow in order to receive your funds in your bank account in UAE.
How to withdraw BNB to Trust wallet in UAE
1. Log in to your Binance account first. Go to Wallet and pick Fiat and Spot after you've logged in.
2. Choose Withdraw.
3. Select the Cryptography tab.
4. Choose the coin you wish to withdraw money from.
5. Choose the network you wish to withdraw from if the coin is launched on multiple networks. Incorrect network withdrawals are one of the most common issues that Binance consumers face. Even experienced traders get confused from time to time. Use this cheat sheet to avoid withdrawing to the wrong network.
BNB, for example, is available on Binance Chain as a BEP-2 token and on Binance Smart Chain as a BEP-20 token (BSC). As a result, pick the BEP-2 option if you want to withdraw to a BEP-2 address. This phase should be approached with prudence. If you withdraw to the wrong address, you risk losing your money.
6. Select BNB from your Trust Wallet.
7. Choose Receive.
8. Write down your BNB address.
9. Paste it into the Binance withdrawal page (Recipient's BNB Address).
10. If everything looks to be in order, click Submit.
11. Click Send Code and input the six-digit code from your email.
12. Enter the code for your two-factor authentication.
13. Click the Submit button when everything is in order. Your outgoing withdrawal transactions will be visible.