Comprehending the Piso WiFi Halt Period
You may use the Piso WiFi Pause Function to put a stop to your WiFi network connection for a predetermined amount of time. This function is particularly useful for planning network pauses, as it essentially blocks users from accessing the internet during certain periods. The Piso WiFi Pause Time comes with three-hour, one-hour, and two-hour intervals by default. However, customizable options allow you to adapt these intervals to your unique needs.
Using the Piso WiFi Pause Time
1. Begin by opening your web browser and entering http://10.0.0.1 into the address bar. This action will take you to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel.
2. Proceed to log in to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel by providing your designated username and password.
3. Once you've successfully logged in, scroll down the page until you locate the "Internet Access Time" option, then click on it.
4. Within this option, you'll find three distinct choices: 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. Simply click on the radio button next to your preferred interval.
5. To confirm your selection after choosing the preferred time period, click the "Apply" button.
6. Find and click the "Pause" button, which is situated beneath the "Internet Access Time" option, to initiate the pause period.
7. The pause feature will start instantly, blocking user access to the network for a predetermined amount of time.
The Piso WiFi Pause Function's drawbacks
Although the Piso WiFi Pause Function has several advantages, it's vital to be aware of its drawbacks as well:
â€¢ Its restriction of network access is a significant disadvantage that might irritate users.
â€¢ In the event that your Piso WiFi caters to business clients, using the Pause Function might result in a loss of revenue and unhappy customers.
â€¢ Furthermore, this feature is more of an all-or-nothing option than it is a means of facilitating the selective limitation of access to specific people.
Turning Off the Piso WiFi Pause feature
If you would like to disable the Piso WiFi Pause feature, just take these simple steps:
1. Enter your login information to access the Piso WiFi Admin Panel.
2. Scroll down to locate the "Pause Access" option and click on it.
You'll be prompted for a password. Enter your password and then click "Apply."
Upon completing these steps, the pause function will be turned off, reinstating regular network access.
To sum up, the Piso WiFi Pause Function provides an easy way to monitor and regulate the accessibility of your network. It is a useful tool for network administrators because of its easy-to-use configuration. But keep in mind that this feature may have disadvantages, particularly if your network serves clients. You can achieve a balance between efficient network management and user satisfaction by carefully deploying this feature.